Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just Keeps Getting "Better"....


I'm starting to wonder if Consort actually knows how to build homes, I mean, do they have the technical knowledge and skill to do so. On top of everything, almost too much to enumerate at this point (especially in a home only 2 years old), the basement windows now leak.

A large storm just passed through. Upon going to the basement I see water spilling over the concrete ledge from a basement window. ARE YOU PEOPLE KIDDING ME?! As I've said before, in my many many years I have not seen the amount of problems, and range of problems--all indicative of shoddy building, cheap materials, and a shift in foundation--that I see here.

Consort--your homes are LEMONS--and you were negligent--if not more--in the manner you constructed my home. Until I receive compensation for damages and value lost, I will continue to do my best to alert potential buyers--and already building soon-to-be-new homeowners--of the dangers inherent in building here, with you, Consort.

Fortunately, a warning was given to the people building the new home just to my south. They, of course, were surprised to hear and see of the situation with my lot and lawn. Again, Consort--have you heard of the duty to disclose? Perhaps your lawyer might elaborate on the same for you--and the ramifications of failing to adhere to your various duties.

(Another interesting point--the home to the south is building a walk-out basement--I'd like to see, Consort, how you accomplish this on a lot that floods, and how you are able to bring the land down low enough to allow for a full walk-out without simultaneously comprising the stability of the edges of mine. )

No comments:

Post a Comment