Friday, July 2, 2010

Jackpot--FINALLY, Someone opens up the sewer!

Consort, GO TO HELL. Mr. Petras, and all construction managers lead the charge down. I've just had a landscape architect at my property, and finally someone who understands the situation. FINALLY, someone who opened up the sewage line in order to assess the depth, and related drop, and if my lawn was finished sinking. The expert's assessment? THE LOT ISNT EVEN CLOSE TO THE END OF ITS DROP...in fact, it can be expected to finish dropping after it reaches the depths of the sewer line: 18 TO 20 FEET!!!!!


Did you hear that Consort? PLEASE TELL ME HOW IN THE HELL I AM SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH A HOME BUILT ON A LOT THAT WILL SINK UP TO 18 OR 20 FEET?! My theory regarding irreparability has also been confirmed. At this point, it is a lost cause. Consort was grossly negligent in their failure to properly compact not just my lot, but the entire string of lots--even to the street--under which rests the sewer line. The entire back stretch of these lots should have been compacted in stages all the way down to the 18 to 20 foot level.


Consort was correct that compacting was missing--but what Consort failed to admit was that it is impossible to remedy the situation as it would require compacting to 18 feet along the entire stretch, and thus destruction of existing built lots, as well as the destabilization of the homes. Consort knows this and has deliberately concealed this information.


Another point, as the lot further sinks, we can reference the well-known theory that nature abhors a vacuum. As a void continues to build below, it is obvious that the soil from the entire lot will shift, thereby impacting my home. I believe it already has. The house, indeed, may not have any "structural damage" YET (the issues I now have inside could be the fault of shoddy construction), but it will!


I've begun notifying my neighbors of the situation--and this blog--and will continue working to get the word out--whether by fliers, signs, ad space in local papers, and/or local media assets.

No comments:

Post a Comment