Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Seems that Consort Doesn't Want the Word Out


Seems that Consort has blocked me from comment on their Facebook page. Apparently the truth about their business practices as related to my lot, my home, and my situation is difficult for them to swallow. No worries, I have this blog--and other avenues for publicity. In my opinion, Consort is just one more greedy and unscrupulous corporate entity in a string of greedy corporate entities seeking to make a quick buck. From the financial industry to the mining industry to oil/gas companies, to builders and construction--greed and deception are the motivators. Corporations seem to be driven by these mantras: How can we make the most buck? How can we make the fastest buck? How can we pull the wool over the eyes of unsuspecting buyers? How can we do the minimum and make the most? How can we take advantage of the building boom (now over) and build as much as possible, as quick as possible, with no thought or duty to ethics or quality. (I heard that bonuses were given to the home contract workers--painters, e.g.--for finishing as quickly as possible.)

It's the corporate entity versus the little guy.

Where are the good business practices? Where is their concern for my damaged home and lot--and related permanent LOSS OF VALUE? While they rake in the profits, I've lost the comfort of home, and the security of a good and wise investment.

Greed is NOT GOOD, Consort.

Again, homes built on a drainage route??

No comments:

Post a Comment