Friday, June 11, 2010

Word is Getting Out--Thank You.

Word is getting out about Consort's practices re: my home and property, and my related blog. From realtors to local business to potential home buyers--this blog has been shared with at least 700 people! Let's keep going and spread the word--if each person can share this link with another 20, we can reach 14,000.

The more realtors and potential buyers who know about Consort's practices related to my land, home, and surrounding lots-- and their subsequent unwillingness to compensate me for value lost as a result of their acts--the better. We all know that grassroots movements have the power to grow--and grow quickly.

I'm still aghast that Consort has made no effort to reach out to me regarding my lost property value. I know you (Consort) are following this blog, how in the name of God can you ignore what your ineptitude, lack of ethics, negligence, and/or malfeasance has wrought on my property/home value? Have you NO shame? Such callous behavior again speaks volumes about your business model.

Friends, when you come to this page you need not comment, BUT PLEASE SHARE THIS BLOG! Help spread the word. Thank you to those who already have.

I'll be sending out mailers/flyers soon, and posting information on local bulletin boards (Dierberg's, Schnuck's, etc). The community has a right to know that Mr. Petras and his fellow Consort employees will seemingly do anything to protect their profits. Again, what Consort offered was pitiful. Put some dirt on my dropped land and fill some cracks with foam. I'm sorry Petras and others, this is a slap in the face. You know it, I know it--my property will never be the same, there is no real way to "fix" a natural drainage route running to sewers and ducts. My home value is lost--permanently.

Oh, and Green Builders?!?! Not with the cracks, water, insufficient insulation, and mold forming in this house. Readers, please note, this home is only two-years-old!

No comments:

Post a Comment