Saturday, June 12, 2010

Still No Problem, Consort?




Is Consort blind? Or just so filthy greedy that they will ignore a problem that has been staring them in the face for some time?

Whatever it may be, their actions seem to have reached the plateau of gross negligence: "The reckless, wanton, and willful misconduct causing bodily injury or damage to property. In this case, the standard of due care has been ignored by such a wide margin that it almost amounts to an intentional act. Read on...

Yesterday I posted that bulldozing very nearby--from digging a hole for a market home to grading that lot and the one adjacent--was causing severe vibrations/tremors of my home. I noted that my lawn was being split further apart, that a new crack was appearing in the foundation, and that the house felt as though it was shaken by earthquake.

I don't know if I want to cry or scream--this morning I noticed that a crack in my lawn had been further widened and opened as a result of the construction on the lot one over. I have told Consort that what they are doing compromises my lot, my property, my home, my investment--perhaps even my safety. They continue, nevertheless, to go about their work--without so much as a response to me.

LISTEN UP, CONSORT--WHAT YOU ARE DOING--THE BULLDOZING, DIGGING, GRADING, VIOLENT SLAMMING ON THE EARTH ADJACENT TO MY LOT AND ONE OVER HAS CAUSED MY LOT TO FURTHER CRACK, TO FURTHER DROP, AND MY HOME TO FURTHER CRACK. I am left with no other explanation other than gross negligence.

A home is slated, it seems, for the lot directly next to mine. If this is not halted, if some word from Consort regarding my drastic loss of property value is not forthcoming to me, anyone remotely interested in buying a home--from realtors, purchasers, to passer by--will hear of this.

Mr. Petras, let me ask you, how would you feel if this was YOUR home? YOUR lot? YOUR loss? Would you buy this property of mine? How would you feel if this was happening to your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment